Our success is inherently linked to the quality of our people and we are committed to a diverse and talented workforce to achieve business outcomes.
We recognise the value of individual differences and understand the positive impact that this diversity can make to our business. We promote an environment that values the contributions of people with different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives – for the benefit of our clients and company.
Our commitment is to:
• Attracting the best people
• Providing a workplace that promotes the personal, and professional, growth of our people
• An environment that allows every person to succeed regardless of gender, age, language, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, religious belief and family responsibilities.
• Valuing differences (educational level, life experience, work experience, socio-economic background, personality and marital status) and the contribution of all employees to our success
• Ensuring all employees and applicants are evaluated in objective terms and assessed on their job-related skills, qualifications, abilities and aptitudes only.
The Executive Team, under the direction of the CEO, will actively promote diversity and inclusivity within our business.
We are very proud of DWS’ people orientation and proud of the diversity that exists within our staff. We are committed to maintaining this and make the following commitments as part of this
• Define our objectives for diversity
• Review our achievement against these objectives annually
• Monitor our progress year on year.